Ganddee Giveaway Terms
Last revised on January 15, 2024
1. The giveaway is open only to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over, except employees of The Promoter and their close relatives.
2. No purchase or payment is necessary to enter or win. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
3. The giveaway runs from 12:00 midday GMT on 19 January 2024 until 23:59:59 GMT on 31 January 2024. Entries received outside this period will not be eligible.
4. To enter, you must have an existing Ganddee account, be logged into the Ganddee mobile app, and register to participate in the giveaway through the in-app registration process. The Ganddee account must be created using an email address controlled by the entrant. This email will be used for giveaway communications. By entering the giveaway, entrants agree to receive promotional and marketing communications from the promoter related to the giveaway. They can opt-out of further communications at any time.
5. Entrants will periodically receive emails or notifications in the app indicating the number of qualified referrals made using their unique referral link during the giveaway period. A qualified referral occurs when the participant shares their unique referral link with someone who does not yet have the Ganddee app, and that person uses the link to download and install the Ganddee app and completes the account creation process. Each qualified referral represents one (1) additional entry for the entrant.
6. Each entrant is limited to one Ganddee account. Anyone found to have created multiple Ganddee accounts in order to obtain more entries may be disqualified.
7. There are three (3) prizes (the "Prize"): a £50, £30 and £20 charity gift card from The Charity Shop Gift Card. The three (3) winners will be selected randomly by a computer program. The same person cannot win more than one prize.
8. The winners will be selected randomly using an online random number generator computer software program. A video recording documenting the random winner selection process will be made available within 48 hours of the draw date upon request via email to email@example.com. The video will be retained for 30 days after the draw date.
9. The winners will be notified by email within 14 days of the closing date via the email used to enter. If a winner does not respond to claim their prize within 14 days, The Promoter reserves the right to select a new winner.
10. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the giveaway or draw results. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions without notice.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prizes for alternatives of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond their control makes this necessary.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entries they deem, in their sole discretion, to have been submitted fraudulently or in violation of the giveaway terms and conditions. This includes any entries received due to a technical glitch or error.
13. Prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable, and no cash alternative is available.
15. The name, address, email address and phone number of the winner must be provided to The Promoter if requested and will be shared to enable fulfilment of the Prize.
16. Winners agree to participate in reasonable publicity relating to the giveaway without additional compensation. The winners names and social media usernames may be posted on the social media profiles of The Promoter (e.g. the Instagram account @ganddeeapp) after the winners have been selected.
17. To the extent permitted by applicable law, The Promoter's liability under or in connection with the competition or these terms and conditions shall be limited to the cost price of the Prize in question.
18. To the extent permitted by applicable law, The Promoter shall not be liable under or in connection with these terms and conditions, the competition or any Prize for any indirect, special or consequential cost, expense, loss or damage suffered by a participant even if such cost, expense, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable or might reasonably have been contemplated by the participant and The Promoter and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
19. In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond The Promoter’s reasonable control, the promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition or these terms and conditions, either in whole or in part, with or without notice.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the giveaway if, in its sole discretion, an inadequate number of eligible entries are received during the giveaway period.
21. Entrants must provide their accurate age information when entering the giveaway to confirm they are aged 18 or over. The promoter is not liable if any entrants provide false information regarding their age. The promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant and refuse to award a prize if it is later discovered the entrant provided false age information.
22. By entering the giveaway, you are deemed to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions. Entrants must comply with these terms and conditions to participate in the giveaway.
23. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales. All matters relating to the giveaway will be resolved under English law only.